Apple CarPlay im Lucid Air

Lucid Air Software, Updates, Firmware, Infotainmentsystem, Apps, Navigationssystem, Navigationssoftware, Kartenmaterial, Radio, Medienplayer, Autopilot, Automes Fahren, Handyintegration, Telefonschnittstelle, usw.
Antworten
Joaquin
Site Admin

Apple CarPlay im Lucid Air

Beitrag von Joaquin »

Lucid hat angekündigt, dass nun auch Apple CarPlay im Lucid Air eingeführt wurde und dementsprechend funktioniert.

Für die Käuferschicht sicher der richtige Schritt, denn hier wird wohl die Mehrheit auch iPhone Besitzer sein und da möchte man durchaus gerne dieses Feature im Lucid Air nutzen wollen.

Hier nun ein User-Review zur Apple CarPlay Integration im Lucid Air und sein Problem mit dem Update dazu:

My Lucid Air Now Has Apple Car Play!
After receiving an email yesterday that Lucid has finally delivered Apple Car Play to their cars, I received the software update today! Since my car was at a SOC of 18%, I had to charge it up to 20%. So lets take a ride to EA to do my first ever charge where plug and charge worked perfectly. Too bad the EA 350's were software limited to 50kW... Then I was able to install the software 20.0.58 from version 20.0.55. Watch how I do the install and how Lucid has integrated Apple Car Play into their interface.
Gruß
Joaquin
Antworten